Sentry SMSF Services
Sentry provides a complete and integrated fund establishment, tax, portfolio reporting and administration service to trustees aimed to ensure their SMSF Fund meets its regulatory and compliance requirements, including the following ongoing and annual fund administration services:
- maintenance of Fund, Trustee and Member records
- preparation and lodgement of tax requirements
- Pay As You Go, Instalment Activity Statements and Business Activity Statements
- collection and electronic archiving of Fund documentation including, but not limited to, annual
- financial statements, contract notes and bank statements, supporting transactional documentation and Trustee minutes
- liaison with you in relation to corporate actions that may require a Trustee decision
- reconciliation of all bank and investment transactions
- preparation of all financial accounts for the Fund and lodgement of the Fund’s annual tax return
- arranging the Fund’s annual audit
- preparation of an annual compliance pack, including all necessary Trustee Minutes and Declarations; and monitoring the Fund’s compliance throughout the year, not just at the end of the financial year.
Sentry SMSF Services Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sentry Group Pty Ltd. It has an administrative agreement with IDS Super to provide tailored, specialist technology, and a range of resources and support to assist in carrying out SMSF services.
To find out more about Sentry SMSF, contact Peter Lever at email@example.com